Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wish Me Luck !

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:42:13 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:14:49 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Wes wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

None of this stuff , mine or anyone else's , will stop a determined
professional . If they want in , they're gonna get in . My aim is to
make it difficult enough that they'll look for easier pickin's .
Most thieves are basically lazy , else they'd be workin' ...

Sawsall though an exterior wall. You are in. My 18v ryobi saw could
do the job. I'm sure DeWalt makes something much nicer.

But if the bars make them feel safer, which to some degree it does,
more the merrier.

Wes

Most of the perps around here wouldn't know which end of a Sawzall to
hold - hell , they don't even know how to hold a handgun ! Professional
thieves , on the other hand , are an entirely different matter . If they
want in , they're gonna get in . Best ya can do is slow 'em down .

Run a couple 220 volt wires through the wall where they would cut with
the sawzall and you MIGHT stop them cold on the front step.

Sigh..actually...no. They are way too well insulated.

Ask me how I know....sigh

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania