Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wish Me Luck !

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:46:23 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I'd go for it, but the library might object.

Yeah, they're picky about that. Shucks.

Good news: Our county library will open again by the end of December
2008. They closed it in April of 2007 due to loss of income. I want
to read the rest of John Ringo's books, and maybe I can find your
library book there.

You just want to read the sexy stuff in the Ghost series.

wink

Gunner, who has downloaded most of them from the binary groups, then
went out and bought hard copies.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania