Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Rhodes vertical shaper

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:03:46 -0600, the infamous "Karl Townsend"
scrawled the following:

If one can judge by the pictures it looks like the machine has done a lot
of
work but has been well cared for.

What the heck is the postage going to set you back from VA to MN?

You're still buying a pig'n'poke with just pictures. I'll know what i got
next week. Shipping was $280. I'm assuming I bought a project. Seems like
all my shop time is spent just making all my equipment cherry shape. Turns
out its a combination horizontal vertical machine. I'll bet some change
parts are missing.

Why did you buy a project AFTER a pair of idiots voted the price up
sixteenfold, and then you add freight on top? I guess you really
wanted that one, eh? g

--
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a
question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.