Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default Walkie Talkie schematics and manual

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:56:09 +0100, "Marc" wrote:

:Hi there,
n a local junk market I bought 3 "Surveyor Model 1000" walkie-talkies
transceivers) for a few Euros. Now, they do not work anymore. I expected
:this....
:I'm trying to repair them but I need some schematics and manuals of it. One
f them is able to transmit and according to my radio scanner it is a CB
:transceiver.
:Is there anybody who can help me getting schematics and manuals?
:
:Thanks,
:Marc
:

It is highly unlikely since they are more than 30 years old now. If you do a
Google for "surveyor 1000" you will see somebody in the US has 3 for sale on
Ebay.