Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
matthew maguire[_2_] matthew maguire[_2_] is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving to All Our American Buddies

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey All,

Happy Thanksgiving to All !! And despite the recent monetary woes,
there is still plenty to be thankful for...in fact. at 68 I'm thrilled
every day my feet hit the floor; but this Thursday is a day set aside
to be thinking of family and friends, so make it a happy day.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Thanks Brian;

Looking to the east, everyday is a new chance, I'm a very happy riser
and peaceful sleeper (Snorer?).

If I make a BAD golf shot, at least I'm on the right side of the grass....

Matt