Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default quilter's cutting table

Interesting piece in interesting wood. Must weigh a ton - and a half.
Nice the way the spalting pattern flows acrossed the drawers. The
raised panels on the sides is a nice touch. The top glue up must've been
fun. Did you T&G, spline or biscuit the boards?

I guess quilters work all the way around the bench so the through
drawers idea will get some use.

I did through drawers on my woodworking bench - but combined the drawer
guide and drawer pulls function rather than putting drawer pulls on the
drawer fronts.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/D...CBbench17.html

Must admit that through drawers on a woodworker's bench seemed like a
good idea at the time - but I've never actually used them from the
"back".

Lots of nice details in your bench - that most people probably won't
notice - or appreciate. Nice work.

Any idea of the hours in this thing - or the board feet?

charlie b