Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20222 Ignoramus20222 is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

On 2008-11-25, Terry Coombs wrote:
I've decided to go into business for myself (been there before ...)
building window bars and A/C surrounds . I've checked a few local
fabricators , and I can beat their prices by a pretty fair margin . Nothing
fancy , just basic security bars . Just returned from the steel yard with a
load of stock for fabricating samples ...
Getting laid off last week might be a blessing !

Good luck Terry! Keep us posted on the progress.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/