Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

Wes wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

I've decided to go into business for myself (been there before ...)
building window bars and A/C surrounds . I've checked a few local
fabricators , and I can beat their prices by a pretty fair margin .
Nothing fancy , just basic security bars . Just returned from the
steel yard with a load of stock for fabricating samples ...
Getting laid off last week might be a blessing !

I'm going to wish you luck in two areas. Living where you need bars,
you need a lot of luck. Same for running a business.

I'd have left already.

Wes

If I didn't own the property , I'd have been gone years ago . I gave my
word to the mortgage company ... and there hasn't been a realistic real
estate transaction here since the killin's down the street in '02 drug
related ... .
The people on this street know me . They know my dogs too . Not sure which
they're more afraid of . Something about the wild hair , beard , Harleys ,
and open carry of a sidearm makes them leave me alone .
--
Snag
sometimes ya gotta