Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

Wes wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

I too wish you luck. Where are you?

I'm in Memphis , Tn. - and we already got a crime problem , I just
gotta market my solution .
Thanks !

Wow, I spent a big part of a year at NAS Memphis (Millington).
Things have gone down hill since the mid 70's.

Wes

It's gotten pretty bad . Our street (Macon / Highland area , about a mile
due south of National Cemetery) was a nice middle-income-racially-mixed
street 20 years ago when we bought . Mowed lawns , kids playing out in the
yards .
Now we have as many empty houses as occupied , most have been broken into
.. Some are used as flops by ho's . And crackheads , but we don't have as
many of those now that the crack dealer moved . Police arrive now two cars
at a time - when they come at all .
And it's pretty much the same all over . Shootings , muggings , carjacks ,
half of it doesn't even make the news . Unless there's blood " If it bleeds
it leads" .
And now I strap on a pistol to mow the yard ... we've only had two
drive-by's this month , both at the end of the block .
--
Snag
sometimes ya gotta