Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

Terry Coombs wrote:

About the time (ass/u/ming) this starts making good money , I'll be
incorporating the business . Insulation of personal assets is just a good
idea ...

The best of luck on this venture. You're right about crime going up. A gun dealer
recently told me that his safe sales was keeping him going at that time - a few months back.

You want to keep your overhead and risks low, but you might also consider combining this
with related businesses like security systems and safe sales. The three should go well
together. Not everyone sees the same danger from the same angle and some would buy a safe
or get a security system that may not see the need for the other(s).