Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

Karl Townsend wrote:
I my opinion - and my experience bears this out - anyone that's
willing to get off their ass and WORK can make a living . Unlike
those who sit on their ass and whine about how bad things are .
Which are you , Hawke ?

Great attitude. FWIW, the whole world told me I was f$%^ing nuts when
I quit my job in 1991 to grow apples. Its been 17 years and I've
never looked back. Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about
insurance until you start to make a profit. You're taking a risk, but
the scammers only go after deep pockets. My feeling is you can easily
overinsure yourself and doom any chance of profit.

Karl

About the time (ass/u/ming) this starts making good money , I'll be
incorporating the business . Insulation of personal assets is just a good
idea ...
--
Snag
sometimes ya gotta