Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
I've decided to go into business for myself (been there before ...)
building window bars and A/C surrounds . I've checked a few local
fabricators , and I can beat their prices by a pretty fair margin .

Nothing
fancy , just basic security bars . Just returned from the steel yard with

load of stock for fabricating samples ...
Getting laid off last week might be a blessing !
--
Snag
When times get tough , break-ins go up ... are YOU protected ?

Going into business for yourself, eh? In this business environment? Boy, you
are going to need a lot of luck. I don't want to tell you what the odds of
failure for a new start up are so good luck anyway. You will be needing a
lot of it to even make it through the first year. You'll be needing quite a
bit of money too. I don't want to scare you off but making a new business
pay off is a real challenge. If you can make any money from your efforts
you'll have done a lot better than most.

Hawke