Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

Pete C. wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

I've decided to go into business for myself (been there before ...)
building window bars and A/C surrounds . I've checked a few local
fabricators , and I can beat their prices by a pretty fair margin .
Nothing fancy , just basic security bars . Just returned from the
steel yard with a load of stock for fabricating samples ...
Getting laid off last week might be a blessing !

Just be sure you get adequate liability insurance to cover your
posterior.

I'm wondering where I'm open to liability , since you're the second person
to mention insurance coverage . Perhaps in the event one of my units fails ?
I can't see the bar unit itself failing , but perhaps the surface it's
mounted on ...
--
Snag
sometimes ya gotta