Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machining videos

My Firefox works just fine.

It is likely a bandwidth issue you had or a megabyte limit.

Another thing is that is MIT and in the N.E. USA. A large Gaming
center that runs games and simulations across the net.

I ran 16 large computers to piece-wise a simulation so it would be done
by Monday. It had all weekend and we did periodic checks for crashes.

Sorry to say you don't have a leg to stand on unless you can prove
it was their software and not the internet or your computer or your software.

And what version ? are you running all the correct apps...

Martin

TwoGuns wrote:
Great videos so far. Thanks for posting the link.
I watched the first three but for some reason I couldn't get number 4
to run past the opening scene. I am suing Mozilla Firefox. Have any of
you had a similar problem.

TIA
Dennis