Doug Winterburn

Default Why wood prices are going up

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:23:17 -0700, Kim Whitmyre wrote:

Foreign policy makes no difference to radical Islam - they hate us because
we exist and we are infidels. The attacks around the world aren't aimed
at only the US, but also other infidels. We happen to be the most powerful
collection of infidels and are therefore a preferred target. That is the
logic of this war.

-Doug

Hey Doug, I got a bridge, for you cheap! And now let's not harass the
rec.woodworking forum any longer. . .

LOL - OK, but since you already bought that bridge, you can keep it. The
left, right and words of the murderers all say this is about converting us
or killing us...

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/night...war030911.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock120302.asp

I don't have any idea who is feeding you the idea that 911 was our fault
instead of the fault of the murderers. I certainly don't plan on taking
up their beliefs to get them to stop their terrorism.

-Doug