Kim Whitmyre

Default Why wood prices are going up

In article m,
says...
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:38:18 -0700, Kim Whitmyre wrote:

And even fewer raise a fuss about the foreign policy that has, over many
years, engendered the hatred that the towers are only a symptom of. . .I
guess as long as I'm fat and happy, the rest of the world can go to hell
in a handbasket, eh?

Logic?

Foreign policy makes no difference to radical Islam - they hate us because
we exist and we are infidels. The attacks around the world aren't aimed
at only the US, but also other infidels. We happen to be the most powerful
collection of infidels and are therefore a preferred target. That is the
logic of this war.

-Doug

Hey Doug, I got a bridge, for you cheap! And now let's not harass the
rec.woodworking forum any longer. . .

Kim