Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...
RogerN wrote:
... I'm glad there are no
problems and nothing to pray for in your area, are you in Heaven?

RogerN

Sorry Roger, I'm bailing.
Your sarcasm is very tiring and annoying, and I find your version of
(god-given?) morality quite repulsive and self-centred. It's sad how you
find divine justification for behaving like a prick at work.

If you are an advertisement for biblical morality, then give me secular
any day.

--
Jeff R.

Let's see, some machines go down and I get called in on my weekend, most
weekends I have to work overtime whether I want to or not. So, I come in
and work. The electrical transformer and breakers are wet so while they are
drying I go and fix other problems that I wasn't called in for. After the
breakers are dry I help get the equipment fired up. I got the machine I was
called in for going and helped with other machines. What part is behaving
like a prick?

RogerN