Silvan

Default Why wood prices are going up

Michael Burton wrote:

I hadn't heard about prices coming down. I have been wanting a small plane
for a loooong time. Something like a Cessna 150 or 172 or the like. I have

I'm just basing all of this on a four page article in Popular Mechanics this
month. It goes on about how there's a whole new generation of "sport"
aircraft that are going to be approved by the FAA soon. The Cessna 150 (or
172, I forget) is held out as an example of the old school bottom end at
$150,000, and the article talks about all the $50,000 planes that will be
available very soon. They all look pretty dinky, mind you. Dinky but fun.

(Well, bearing in mind that, yes, I'm pretty much too much of a wuss these
days to seriously think about going more than 8' off the ground, unless I'm
climbing a tree.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17885 Approximate word count: 536550