Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveBell SteveBell is offline

Default LP Tanks

Jon Danniken wrote in :

"Claude Hopper" wrote:
Overkill? They are safety psychotics now a days especially
insurance companies. Ever look at the stickers and signs in a step
ladder? You'll probably have to pass a written and practical test
and get a license to run a step ladder soon. This moronic country
has gone off the deep end.

Claude, I don't think there will ever be a day when an old-fashioned
wooden ladder, when used properly, will come under suspicion. I
think nowadays most people have a problem with the new "high
capacity" ladders, which have their origin as siege weapons designed
to kill large numbers of people, and the modern "semi-automatic"
ladders that cause so much pain and misery in our civilization.

I know you are probably one of those crazy people who cling to their
ladders and bibles, but let's be realistic here, the average person
has no need for a ladder, especially the types I listed above. Most
reasonable and logical people will naturally understand that we need
to reduce the number of ladders in our society, at the very least to
help us protect our children.

We live in a modern society, far removed from a time when a man
needed a ladder, and you should just call a licensed contractor, who
is a trained professional, to deal with any situation which requires
the use of a ladder.

How many more children need to die mercilessly at the hands of
civilian "handymen" with their ladders of destruction?

BAN LADDERS NOW - DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!

Jon

Thanks for your support.

--
Steve Bell