Posted to alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default restrictor for humidifier water feed?

On Nov 22, 8:28*am, Nate Nagel wrote:
I just turned on my humidifier for the winter... *noticed this last year
as well, a lot of the water goes right through the unit. *Is there a
commonly available valve or restrictor that I could splice into the feed
line for this so that I could adjust it so only the barest of trickles
comes out of the drain tube while the unit is operating? *Seems a shame
to waste all that water (that I have to pay for...)

thanks

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel

That's why steam based humidifiers are becoming more popular. They
waste almost no water at all. Here is an example:

http://www.iaqsource.com/product.php...product=172409

JK