Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

et...

So, since you know it's all fake and you can match anything done by God,
I found you a church to go to where you prove your case by showing that
you can also handle poisonous snakes without them harming you and you can
also drink poison with no harm. Take Harold with you, you can both prove
there is nothing to it. They think God protects them but you can match
it can't you? Oops, more sarcasm slipping out :-) Go on, are ya
chicken?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdc5h10zTo

RogerN

How pitiful is that? You "dare" us to partake in that which we have
already acknowledged to be BS? You're really bouncing off the bottom now,
Roger. Would you expect us to play Russian Roulette with a loaded
handgun, too? We're not stupid. That's the part you seem to
conveniently overlook. We don't believe drinking poison is harmless.

They believe it and get by with it. Since there is no God then surely they
must be fakes. Go grab a couple of snakes (probably defanged) and drink a
glass of their fake poison and expose them for the phonies they are. Tell
them you don't believe in God and ask them to pass you a rattler, copperhead
and glass of strychnine. You don't need any faith in God to handle those
garter snakes they painted or that water they call strychnine, go prove it
to em.

You have yet to provide a shred of evidence to substantiate your
claims-----not a shred. Talk is cheap. Show us evidence, and please
leave out youtube, which can be just as fraudulent as the religion you
profess to believe.

What do you call evidence? What "evidence" could possibly be shown to you
that would cause you to believe? Didn't you say in an earlier post that you
pride yourself on being hard headed? You might of worded it differently
though, like refusing to change your mind or similar.

Face it, Roger. You believe in the tooth fairly unlike others, who do
not.

I put a tooth under my pillow without telling anyone about it and the tooth
fairy didn't come. I was devistated and lost my faith in the toot fairy.
Every since then I glued my teeth back in with JB Weld, great stuff. Why
loose your teeth if ya ain't gonna get 50 cents for them.

If you remember or read, in other posts I stated that I need 8 hrs per week
overtime to make ends meet comfortably. Also, the day after the election
the company I work for suspended all project work, that was the source of my
overtime. I can get Overtime now if something breaks down and I need to
work on it after hours. The week before last I managed to get 4 hours.
Last week I only got 1.3 hours overtime. Things aren't looking very good at
that point. Then yesterday they had a sprinkler system freeze and break and
sprayed lots of water all over the 4160V transformers and the electronic
circuit breakers (3200A frame and 800A frame). I got called in, the
majority of the day was letting the water dry out with heaters blowing on
the electricals. I ended up with 11.6 hours giving me a total for the week
of 12.9 hours. So my past 2 week average was over 8hrs /week. It just
seemed funny that I get my needed overtime due to the temperature and wind,
an "act of God" as they call it.

RogerN