Silvan

Default Why wood prices are going up

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

thinks the typical private pilot has suicidal tendencies and is a
daredevil has been watching too many movies.

Oh, don't worry, I feel the same about everybody who rides as a passenger on
one of those things too. I used to fly with Dad, and ride on his
motorcycle, but that was when I was young and had no sense of my own
mortality.

Before I had the really horrible car wreck IOW. The one that could have
been so very much worse than it was, which was so completely beyond my
control. I didn't get injured, and neither did the other guy, but if the
angles or velocities had been the slightest bit different, one or both of
us would have been brutally mangled. It completely killed my spirit of
adventure.

Now I'm just a big ol' chicken****, and I won't ride in anything with less
than four wheels, or anything that puts me more than eight feet off the
ground.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17880 Approximate word count: 536400