Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

The "god" is not in the machine, Roger. Nor in your wife. Sub-vocalising
a plea to a mythical man-made omnipotent being is not going to alter the
natural progression of biology. I can match *every* one of your
"miracles" with a non-miraculous event of similar import.

But keep praying if it makes you feel better.
(That's all it does.)

--
Jeff R.

Ok, I got some "miracles" for you to match. Like I told you, some take God
life and death serious. They believe and perform the following Bible
verses:

Mark Chapter 16
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will
drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up
snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt
them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get
well."

So, since you know it's all fake and you can match anything done by God, I
found you a church to go to where you prove your case by showing that you
can also handle poisonous snakes without them harming you and you can also
drink poison with no harm. Take Harold with you, you can both prove there
is nothing to it. They think God protects them but you can match it can't
you? Oops, more sarcasm slipping out :-) Go on, are ya chicken?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdc5h10zTo

RogerN