Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Buy new Batteries or a new Cordless phone?

lbbss wrote:
That is the first place I called is walmart, but they did not have my
battery bt-909

Don't you have a Walmart up there? About $12.00 for new ones.

With a search engine you can find many sources:

http://www.batterycanada.com/bp-909.asp
http://www.batterymart.com/c-uniden-BT-909.html
http://www.batterydepot.com/battery/...FQhJagodaAMq-w

At first glance it looks like you could also build one out of AAA cells
and the proper shrink tubing. Personally I do not think NiMH is a great
chemistry for cordless phone use. AFAIK they don't like trickle
charging. Maybe that's why they don't last. Ours are NiCd.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.