Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Plumbing help...

Right now my washer and my water filter/softener system backflush hoses
empty into my cellar drain.The drain for some reason will not handle it
anymore and overflows so what I need to do is set it up to empty into the
septic which is Code for my area. I know how to set up the washer but how do
I get the 2 pex lines from my water system to empty into the drain line like
the washer without splashing back or causing any other problems? The water
system backflushes at 1 AM so both will never be going at the same
time.......Thanks for any help