Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default GE Range Schematics???

dpb wrote:

Yeah, the "door lock" light is off which is when temperature drops below
the magic setpoint.

Seems there's a problem getting juice to the solenoid though, anyway. At
least while it's not working I can trace back which portion of the logic
isn't functional or discover if the solenoid is intermittently faulty.
That'll be a bummer--that's one part that I've not been able to locate
replacement for if it is...

Well, guess there's something flaky w/ the temperature sensor -- later
on, it unlocked fine. I guess for the time being I'll just let it go
and see. Maybe put a thermocouple inside next time and snake it out the
exhaust vent; I think there's a small path beside the fan that is
accessible that could be used.

Again, thanks for the input/help w/ the GE site...