Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

. net...

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
snip----

Can a person fake the birth of a baby?

*sigh!*
I'm sure that it couldn't possibly have been pre-arranged, could it?

Nah! Not a chance! shrug

Like I said, I don't know if these are genuine or not but I do know
people that have had similar healings, at least enough to know the real
exists.

Nope----you don't "know" any such thing. You choose to BELIEVE them, but
you have no proof that they are not faked.

Really? My wife's healings were fake? The doctors and lab tests were
wrong? Are you sure? Did you examine the problem with her wisdom teeth,
her gall bladder, and her hepatitis? I saw the symptoms before prayer and
new the trouble she had sleeping and the vomiting sure looked real. For the
life of me I can't remember you being there. When her wisdom teeth were
causing her great discomfort and it looked as if she was going to need oral
surgery, then she was prayed for, no more discomfort, no more problem, no
exchange of money. And then when she had the gall bladder pains and was
going have an operation, she was prayed for and all her symptoms instantly
went away, no operation necessary. Boy, she sure had me fooled with all
those sleepless nights and acting like she had pain. But I guess you knew
the situation better than me, although I don't recall you being there. She
had Hepatitis before when she was young and there was the time it looked
like it was back, she had all the symptoms, the Doctors office thought she
had it (were they in on it too?) then she called our pastor, they prayed,
and from that moment the symptons were gone never to return. I can't prove
that you didn't become invisible and wasn't there but I didn't detect you.

I'm wondering what the reasoning for my wife, the doctors, and everyone else
to fool me was? I never had much money didn't give that much. Boy they
sure went to a lot of trouble to fool me. They didn't profit from it
though, at the time I was only making $6-$7/hr and it was near impossible to
make ends meet, but somehow we did it.

I guess you're right, I can't prove that my wife wasn't up all night faking
being sick and making herself throw up. I can't prove the Doctors didn't
falsify just because they wanted me to believe in God's healing, I didn't
even tell them I went to church or the church believed in praying for the
sick. So, let me get this straight, my wife faked the sickness, went to the
doctor and talked him into faking his diagnosis, they pretended to plan
surgery, she got prayed for and pretended to be healed, is that how it was?
What was the purpose of this? If my wife, the Doctors, and the Church
fooled me, what was their motivation? Like I said, my income wasn't very
good, no body got much money from me. Were all the others being healed also
just doing it to fool their spouses?

And the two times I prayed and asked God how to find the place I was looking
for, and got the vision of the exact road to turn on, and went straight
there. There's been other times I've asked but not gotten an answer, but
there has never been a time I thought I had a vision and it been wrong. Did
I fake that? Was I in on it? Will I let myself know how I did it somethime
in the future?

You believe God doesn't heal, but like you said "Believing a lie doesn't
make it true". Maybe I can't prove it but then again I can't prove I'm
typing this response and I can't prove that you wrote the message that I'm
responding to. I can't prove my house isn't made out of cheese sandwitches
that have been magically transformed into lumber.

Believing a lie doesn't make it true-----and if these things were true,
they'd make front page news. Follow the money, Roger. Follow the money.
You are a sucker for the BS relgion spews.

"Gene" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:46:04 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

snip----

Harold, you are, essentially, trying to teach a pig to dance.

Actually, Gene, I'm trying to teach it to sing. That doesn't seem to
work, either! :-)

Harold

I thought you were wanting to learn CNC milling, not singing :-)

I wouldn't trust Haas Harold, they are just in it for the money, follow the
money. Your better off buying a machine made by a company that's no longer
in business, they didn't make the money and therefore are more trustworthy.

RogerN