Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
snip----

Can a person fake the birth of a baby?

*sigh!*
I'm sure that it couldn't possibly have been pre-arranged, could it?

Nah! Not a chance! shrug

Like I said, I don't know if these are genuine or not but I do know people
that have had similar healings, at least enough to know the real exists.

Nope----you don't "know" any such thing. You choose to BELIEVE them, but you
have no proof that they are not faked. Believing a lie doesn't make it
true-----and if these things were true, they'd make front page news.
Follow the money, Roger. Follow the money. You are a sucker for the BS
relgion spews.

"Gene" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:46:04 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

snip----

Harold, you are, essentially, trying to teach a pig to dance.

Actually, Gene, I'm trying to teach it to sing. That doesn't seem to work,
either! :-)

Harold