John Emmons

Default Why wood prices are going up

Being a rather serious motorcyclist, member of the Iron Butt Association and
having ridden many thousands of miles safely I must take exception to your
generalising. I am neither reckless nor do I possess any suicidal
tendencies. Stick to analysing what you know about.

John Emmons

"Silvan" wrote in message
CW wrote:

I bet his bills to fix that boat will be a lot less than fixing your

plane
if you crash. In the event of an accident, his survivability rate is
higher than yours too.

Probably true, but boats, planes, motorcycles, they're all three toys only
for the suicidally reckless.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17856 Approximate word count: 535680