Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default GE Range Schematics???

dpb wrote:

willshak wrote:

No, no schematic, just the user manual, ...

Thanks for looking--that's what I figured when looking/searching earlier.

... but as someone else said, it may
be stuck on the range itself. Probably behind a panel somewhere.
They put them there so the service person doesn't have to carry a
bunch of books for all products and models.

I wish that were so...I've removed all service covers including lifting
the cooktop and no schematics anywhere.

There's no GE appliance dealer in town any longer -- visited the one who
previously did this morning to rummage on their shelves of old service
manuals -- somebody cleaned out all the old GE stuff it appears as they
have none of the older ones prior to the electronic control module
generation left.

Guess I'll try a direct contact to GE and see if get blown off there as
expect.

--

Ok, I had a minute to look on the GE Appliances site and from the
exploded diagram and the parts listing it doesn't appear there is a

The parts list can't be readily extracted from the site, but probably
75% of the parts are listed as "no longer available". I did download the
PDF of the exploded diagram and put it on my server where you can get it
without having to go through page after page on the GE site.

http://wpnet.us/GE_stove.pdf