Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Wire brush in the WRONG hands!

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

A leading Israeli rabbi has proposed hanging bags of pig fat in buses to
deter Muslim suicide bombers who may want to avoid contact with an
"unclean" animal. The idea was suggested to police by Rabbi Eliezer
Fisher.

Won't work, clerics have ruled that it is acceptable to encounter such
unpleasantries while in performance of jihad. Sort of a towelhead version
of "the ends justify the means."

Metal Content: none, but I have an Altoids box on my desk. I know they
rust, have seen it, which tells me they are steel, but how do they get them
to be (and mostly stay) so damn shiny on the inside?

Jon