Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Advice on new range

On Nov 20, 10:55*am, mike wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:50*am, ransley wrote:
Show me a pro chef

restruant that uses electric, and it will be on Kitchen Nightmares
show for sure. *And you closed your catering business!.- Hide quoted text -

Enough with the insults ("don't know how to cook"). *The difference is
that this person is talking about an appliance in his home, not in a
restaurant kitchen with industrial ventilation and huge mixers. * If
you want to get industrial everything in your home, fine... but not
everyone does. *I don't have a 747 parked in my driveway.

Who said industrial, what pro uses electric, electric sucks unless
boiling water is what you call cooking.