Gfretwell

Default Why wood prices are going up

The problem is if this war had been started by Israel it would end up being
WWIII. We would certainly be backing them and that would put us squarely
against a billion muslims. With us starting the war, citing 9-11 we had some
small plausible deniability that it was another crusade.
Don't get me wrong, I still think this whole thing was a dumb idea. Another war
without an exit strategy any no clear objectives.

Unfortunately, Israel would most likely have gotten their target with fewer
casualties......

We missed Bin Laden and Saddam.

Gary

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
We attacked Iraq so Israel wouldn't have to.