Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Real (Wo)Mans 20" planer, 9.8HP Diesel (w/pics)

David F. Eisan wrote:

Hello everyone,

At the Woodstock woodshow this year I was approached by a woman who was
looking for an unusual planer. I had previously sold her some nice
woodworking equipment and knew she likes good tools.

.... snip

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/dplaner1.jpg

.... snip
Mr. came to pick up the planer for his wife today. The best line I heard
was, "I don't want a 10 HP diesel planer, I want a wife who wants a 10HP
diesel planer!". I won't embarrass Richard by letting everyone know who
said that.

Dude!