GeeDubb

Default Why wood prices are going up

First, I don't necessarily dispute the figure, but can you back up the 4
million to 12 million number? I'd be shocked to learn than there were

only
4 million federal government workers when Bush took office (even excluding
the military). Heck, I'd be suprised if it was only 12 million before or
after.
todd

Me speakith before researchith.......
The employment figures were discussed on one of the network news broadcasts
a few weaks back. I don't remember which one. And of course, the media is
always correct in what they report g.

When I get more time I'll try searching for more info.

Now to post a question elsewhere on a woodworking issue.

Gary