Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Slightly OT

Chris wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:
wrote in
:

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:59:37 -0800 (PST), Pat
wrote:

It's 15F outside and we've gotten 32" of snow in the last two days.

It's mid-November and the ski slope up the road is threatening to
open in 2 days -- about 2 weeks early.

Does anyone know how to make it go away?
25 years ago I figured out the only solution was to move south.
The only problem is those snow birds who can't commit and clog our
roads all winter. They keep saying every couple years that the
economy will slow down the "season" but it never seems to happen.

Move south...that did it for me! They say it does snow here. I
haven't seen any the years I've been in southern NC. I'll keep
looking :-)

All season tires make sense here. But then again, bald tire are all
season here as well.

North East N.C here, and we had snow flurries yesterday. 28f this
morning when I got up. Just not south enough yet.

Chris

You must be at the Raleigh line or north someplace. Seems that's the
breakpoint. I'm in FAY.

Very first year I was here though we did get some ice.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b55xfo&s=4

None of that is snow.