Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Mobile home construction?

"DaveC" wrote in message
obal.net...
I've been asked to mount an antenna and pole on the side of a mobile home.

I'm pretty familiar with traditional (non-mobile) home construction, but I
have no experience with this form of design.

Where are frame members located (every 16 / 24 inches)? What size are they
(2x4 / 2x2)? Is exterior sheet metal attached directly to frame?

I've searched the web and found some information, but nothing describing
framing and general construction of these homes.

Any and all details of general design of this kind of home would be
greatly
appreciated, as will www pointers.

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

they're all different. you might have to take an interior panel off and look