Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Slightly OT

On Nov 18, 8:59*pm, Pat wrote:
It's 15F outside and we've gotten 32" of snow in the last two days.

It's mid-November and the ski slope up the road is threatening to open
in 2 days -- about 2 weeks early.

Does anyone know how to make it go away?

Grrrr. WTF. I knew we were in trouble when I look outside last night
and saw stars. Tha'ts never a good sign. Sure enough, it was 4F this
morning. It ain't Thanksgiving yet. This is over a month early.

Well the only consolation that I have is knowing you can always put
more cloths on a lot easier than you can take cloths off (in public).