Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Slightly OT

Red Green wrote:
wrote in :

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:59:37 -0800 (PST), Pat
wrote:

It's 15F outside and we've gotten 32" of snow in the last two days.

It's mid-November and the ski slope up the road is threatening to open
in 2 days -- about 2 weeks early.

Does anyone know how to make it go away?

25 years ago I figured out the only solution was to move south.
The only problem is those snow birds who can't commit and clog our
roads all winter. They keep saying every couple years that the economy
will slow down the "season" but it never seems to happen.

Move south...that did it for me! They say it does snow here. I haven't seen
any the years I've been in southern NC. I'll keep looking :-)

All season tires make sense here. But then again, bald tire are all season
here as well.

North East N.C here, and we had snow flurries yesterday. 28f this morning when I
got up. Just not south enough yet.

Chris