Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ssylee ssylee is offline

Default grinder/juicer problems

On Nov 18, 11:55*am, Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:58:55 -0800 (PST), ssylee
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have gotten a food grinder/juicer for a few years. Recently, the
juice that I'm getting out of the machine has gotten coarser. I'm not
sure if it's the grinding stone that has become dull, or whether it's
time to get a replacement motor. The picture shows the motor that the
machine is using (http://imagebin.org/31524). I basically would like
some information on how to read the label so that I can find a
suitable replacement motor.

Thanks.

That's a capacitor, not a motor.

- Franc Zabkar

The label is for the capacitor, not the motor?