Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"RogerN" wrote in message
God to provide in the near futu (I hope!, No, I believe!)
Right now I am in a situation where I'm not going to make ends meet
unless something changes. Since my wife lost her job and her
unemployment ran out, I need to work a bare minimum of 8hrs per week
overtime. I had to buy Propane for heat ~$485, a deer ran out in front
of me and tore up my car, now I have a $100 deductable to pay, and to
top it off the economy has stopped the project I was getting overtime
on. According to my forcasted account balance I go in the red in early
December. So I know I'll be getting some unexpected income because God
will provide. God doesn't depend on the stock market or the economy, he
provides when my ordinary source of income fails. Hopefully I'll have a
testemony before I go into the Red :-)

Yesterday I found out that repairing my car is going to cost more than
the car is worth so they are planning to total it. Since is runs and
drives good and I use it for a work car, I plan to keep it and fix what I
need to for safe operation (window, headlight, windshield washer
container, etc). So it looks like I should end up with a few thousand $$$
and keep me far out of the red and even let me pay off some other debts.
It seems funny that Atheists argue the existence of God while Christians
enjoy the blessings of God. Thank God I'm not smart enough to be an
Atheist!

Atheists don't run into deer. You can look it up. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I think the deer ran into me, it's body slammed into my front fender and
doors. I couldn't tell for sure but I think its head (possibly antler) got
my front glass.

A few years back a deer hit my car and the main impact was on the rear door
and rear fender. Them stupid things are about like having a squirrels brain
in a couple hundred pound body.

RogerN