Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"RogerN" wrote in message
God to provide in the near futu (I hope!, No, I believe!)
Right now I am in a situation where I'm not going to make ends meet unless
something changes. Since my wife lost her job and her unemployment ran
out, I need to work a bare minimum of 8hrs per week overtime. I had to
buy Propane for heat ~$485, a deer ran out in front of me and tore up my
car, now I have a $100 deductable to pay, and to top it off the economy
has stopped the project I was getting overtime on. According to my
forcasted account balance I go in the red in early December. So I know
I'll be getting some unexpected income because God will provide. God
doesn't depend on the stock market or the economy, he provides when my
ordinary source of income fails. Hopefully I'll have a testemony before I
go into the Red :-)

Yesterday I found out that repairing my car is going to cost more than the
car is worth so they are planning to total it. Since is runs and drives
good and I use it for a work car, I plan to keep it and fix what I need to
for safe operation (window, headlight, windshield washer container, etc).
So it looks like I should end up with a few thousand $$$ and keep me far out
of the red and even let me pay off some other debts. It seems funny that
Atheists argue the existence of God while Christians enjoy the blessings of
God. Thank God I'm not smart enough to be an Atheist!

RogerN