Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default ok, let's try something on topic for a change - Abene owners??

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:13:49 -0500, Pete Keillor
wrote:

From SKF's site, the seal is a CR 17X35X10 CRSA1 R, US stock no.6712.

About $2 from Motion Industries.

For the belt, I'd download Gates' belt sizing app. The micro v sounds
more likely to fit in the same space as the flat belt than a standard
V.

Any good belting supplier can make a vulcanized splice in suitable
material to replace the original. I use these folks:
http://www.colmarbelting.com/products.htm

Habasit, Siegling, or Shingle are three manufacurers of the raw
belting. Google those names plus "belt" and you can probably find
someone close to home you can deal with in person.

--
Ned Simmons