Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery Drills: I now have 4 bad ones.

One time, I turned a cordless screw driver into a corded model. For a guy
who does factory work. The power supply plug came from www.sciplus.com
American Science and Surplus. I had to open the case, and then wire the
power supply to the wires inside the case.

It sure is a good idea. I bought 12 volt drills from HF so I could power
them off a car battery after the nicads went dead.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Phil Again" wrote in message
m...
This morning I discovered I now have 4 non-functional cordless drills
(battery powered) all due to battery packs won't take a charge.

Replacement batteries cost more than a new cordless drill.

The last cordless drill set, from HF, lasted less than 3 years.

So, my question:

Has anyone ever seen an aftermarket adapter that uses household electric
power, and fits into a cordless drill where the battery pack goes?

Wouldn't it be nice to spend $29.95 to convert a useless cordless drill
to a functional corded drill?

I know, I know, return from fantasy wishful thinking land, do not pass GO
and don't collect $200.00 monopoly money.

Phil