Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,sci.electronics.repair
George's Pro Sound Company George's Pro Sound Company is offline

Default Speaker overload (tweeter) protection using bulbs (repost)

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:28:41 -0500, "George's Pro Sound Company"
wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:09:31 -0500, "George's Pro Sound Company"
wrote:

Glad to hear it. I don't suppose you're a musician who uses Wharfe
gear or repairs pro audio gear for a living, but rather just another
consumer or retailer who has an opinion.

As far as the Behringer gear goes I have no experience with it so
other than seeing a lot of negative comments about it from those who
do use or repair it i have no opinion.

my opionons are formed by the gear I choose to own or not own, I IN
FACT
put
my money where my mouth is
I OWN a sr company with a 1/4 million dollars of inventory and events
that
have run into the 100,000 attendence range
be at it over 20 years
I feature mostly Meyer Sound Labs gear for the serious rig and
behringer
for
the disposable low end crap
George

LOL!

?????????
George

**** off you bloated bag of gas.

Did you understand that?

I guess your a run of the mill solder jockey whom inhaled to many lead
fumes
as a boy
That what your posts indicate

Living well is my best revenge against small minds like yours
George

IF bloated gas bag replies THEN goto **** off.

I'll give you one credit however, you
rec.audio.tech/alt.audio.pro.live-sound ****heads breath a little
life into s.e.r.

wish we could say the same for the s.e.r merkins
George