Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Speaker overload (tweeter) protection using bulbs (repost)

Eeyore wrote:

liquidator wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in message

Any one have some hip boots ? my normal boots aren't tall enough!

Jeez- another idiot to killfiter- where are you pointing out what I said was
wrong?

Jamie is notorious (with me at least) for having some very odd ideas sometimes
in the electronics groups. I think he's a little bit out of touch with current
practice in this area.

Graham

LOL, yes, I must say you're correct in this statement..
Because, if you are one that dictates current practices, I
feel sorry for the rest that follows your guide lines! oh
wait, that can never happen. You just simply spit out crap
and never give any useful information that can be used in real life
applications.

You just go on, boasting your fantasy story's..

is there anything you haven't done or don't know?

I know your an old fart and most likely starting to get
senile.

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"