Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Speaker overload (tweeter) protection using bulbs (repost)

Eeyore wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Boy!, you're way out of your league..

Typical Jamie response.

Liquidator knows his stuff 99+ odd % of the time.

Graham

It's not shocking that you would side with him. If I
didn't know any better, the two of you must be collaborating.

It would explain a lot of things.

Graham, the hole your digging is getting bigger.
Please watch your step, I wouldn't want to see any one get
hurt now.

You are not an elite in audio design or any other for that fact,
get over your self. I'm sure you're good for something and maybe
one day you'll find it.

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"