Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message
Bah! I read the whole thing, looking for the punchline, and it turns our
you're serious.

Oh, sorry, here's one with a punch line.

A painter was painting a Catholic Church. He was working pretty high up on
a ladder and accidently knocked off his paint brush. "Son of a Bitch!" he
said.

A Sister heard him and said "Sir, We would appreciate if you would try to
refrain in using such language in the house of the Lord, next time why don't
you try praising the Lord".

So, down the ladder, get the paint brush and back up the ladder.

A couple hours later he dropped his paint brush and shouted "son of a" and
stopped himself. He looked over and the Sister was looking at him and he
looked at her and said "Praise the Lord!".

All of a sudden the brush levitated all the way back up the ladder and
stopped right in front of the painter and he grabbed it. He was shocked and
amazed at it all and looked over at the Sister and she shouted "son of a
bitch!"

RogerN