Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Time to get car ready for winter

On Nov 15, 11:37*pm, (Lp1331 1p1331) wrote:
Very good advice! Also a cell phone and maybe even a CB, even if only a
small handheld one. I would also get the most powerful spotlight I could
find that will plug into a lighter socket. Shining it around in all
different directions could attract someone's attention if you get
stranded at night. And of course make sure and keep plenty of gas in the
car. *Larry

Call Billy Mays. I'm sure he has long list of things that you *need*
to have in the car with you this winter.

And if you order in the next 10 minutes...