Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ronald Ronald is offline

Default Mitsubishi WT-46809 1080i problem help !!

I've think I figured out the problem. There was a special setting in
the television to turn on the DTV port to 1080i instead of Auto. Now
I've managed to get it to display the picture from the direct tv hd
reciever at 1080i but the tv needs RGBHV and I can't drive it using Y
Pr Pb. No sync . I have read that there is a box RGB-CV10. But from
reading and a lot of research. They aren't availiable. Does anyone
know how to convert Y Pr Pb to RGBHV. I would have to seperate the
sync from green. Unless there is a HDMI to RGBHV.
More reading...

-Ron